MusiQuE works internationally to uphold and advance the quality of music education
MusiQuE delivers this mission on the basis of five principles which, collectively, define what MusiQuE stands for:
- MusiQuE is, fundamentally, an organisation set up by and for the music education sector, dedicated to promoting and supporting quality enhancement and, thereby, strengthening the sector.
- MusiQuE is committed to working in partnership with its founding organisations (AEC, EMU and Pearle), with institutions, with other stakeholders in music education and with national quality assurance agencies.
- Operating throughout Europe and beyond, MusiQuE believes in the strength and added value of involving international perspectives in quality enhancement.
- MusiQuE encourages institutions at all stages of music education to reflect on their own practices and potential in adapting to ongoing challenges in society.
- MusiQuE pursues quality enhancement in a way that respects the values and ethos of each individual institution and strives to make quality enhancement issues more meaningful to staff and students.
|MusiQuE Strategy Paper and Action Plan 2020-2025||Download|