Criteria for acceptance onto the register
Each reviewer listed on the register should have:
- an appropriate qualification (degree or professionally-oriented diploma) and recognised expertise in relevant areas.
- broad knowledge of the teaching and learning models and methods relevant for music education.
Beyond that, potential members of the register should ideally meet one or more of the following requirements:
- have experience in quality assurance in higher music education.
- have international experience that provides a basis for making international comparisons.
- have experience in the development, design, provision and evaluation of higher education programmes in music.
In addition, each reviewer should have taken part in the training for peer-reviewers regularly offered by MusiQuE.