Update on MusiQuE’s review activities 2018-2019
09 October 2018
MusiQuE is currently coordinating and preparing several quality enhancement and accreditation procedures in Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Russia, Kazakhstan and The Netherlands. These procedures include:
- An institutional quality enhancement review of the Real Conservatorio Superior de Música de Madrid, Spain (site-visit in March 2018)
- Reviews of several programmes at the Royal Conservatoire Antwerp and the Royal Conservatory of Brussels, Belgium (site-visits in May 2018)
- 4 visits of ‘critical friends’ and a quality enhancement review at the Malmö Academy of Music, Sweden (site-visit in September-October 2018)
- A review of 7 programmes at the Conservatorio della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, Switzerland (site-visit in October 2018)
- A programme accreditation procedure at the College of Music, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand (site-visit in November 2018)
- Programme accreditation procedures at ESMUC and Conservatorio Superior de Música del Liceu, Barcelona, Spain (site-visits in November 2018) in cooperation with AQU Catalunya
- An institutional accreditation procedure at the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Moscow, Russia (site-visit in December 2018) in cooperation with the National Centre of Public Accreditation (NCPA)
- Benchmarking exercises at the Orpheus Institute and the International Opera Academy, Ghent, Belgium (2019)
- An institutional accreditation procedure at the Kurmangazy Kazakh National Conservatory, Almaty, Kazakhstan (site-visit February 2019)
- A programme accreditation procedure at the Royal Conservatoire The Hague, The Netherlands (site-visit in April 2019)
- An institutional quality enhancement review at the Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK), Switzerland (site-visit in May 2019), in cooperation with EQ-Arts.
MusiQuE is currently also planning more than 10 reviews in 2019 and 2020 in various countries, including Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, UK and Singapore.